Service Level Agreement Policy Template
with Sample Metrics
Download Instructions Shipped immediately via E-MAIL
IT Service Management requires Service Level Agreements (SLA) and many organizations do not have a good place to start. It is now widely accepted that service provision and receipt should be governed by an agreement. This is essential to define the parameters of the service, for the benefit of both the provider and the recipient. This template is a working SLA with METRICS that over twenty world class enterprise use.
The Service Level Agreement Policy Template with Metrics is designed to make creation of service level agreements far more straight forward. It is intended to de-mystify the SLA, and enable you to produce a top quality document with the minimum of fuss. There is absolutely no need to re-invent the wheel! It is supplied in MS-Word format (Versions 2003 and 2007) plus supporting materials in PDF format and Excel (version 2003 and 227). Include are:
- Service Level Agreement Policy Template is a nine page policy for a single application, It defines specific SLAs and metrics that are both internally and externally focused.
- 70 possible metrics presented graphically in PDF format.
- Full Job Description for the Director of IT Management and Control
The table of contents for the policy template is as follows.
- Service Level Agreement For The Application
- Three-Tier Environment
- Internal IT SLAs
- Hardware/Network Maintenance
- Backup and Recover
- Application Administration
- Application Updates
- External SLA
- IT Obligations
- End User Obligations
- Sample Metrics
- Internal IT SLAs
The sample metrics are provided in PDF format. Click on the small image below to see one page of the PDF file with the bookmarked outline of the document showing the classification of the 70 metrics depicted graphically.